HOPE TOURS RWANDA BOOKING POLICIES
Booking Terms & Policies
A booking is considered CONFIRMED on full payment of a relevant activity permits (Gorilla Permit, Golden Monkey Permits, Chimpanzee permits, etc, and a 30% deposit on the rest of the tour items. Bookings should be made at least 21 days before the date of departure for proper planning.
Full payment MUST be made 60 days before the date of departure for the tour. If the full payment is not made in due time HOPE TOURS RWANDA reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- A full refund, excluding 15% Administration Fees & Permits fees will be made if a tour is cancelled at least 91 days or more prior to the date of departure.
- 75% of the amount deposited will be refunded if a tour is cancelled between 90-45 days before the date of departure.
- 50% of the amount deposited will be refunded if a tour is cancelled between 45-30 days before the date of departure.
- No refund will be made if a tour is cancelled in less than 30 days to the date of departure.
- No refund will be made once the tour has commenced, or will any refund be available in respect of any tours, accommodation, hires, services, or inclusions not utilized.
Note: All refunds to be made will be less bank transfer charges. Also, all activity permits including Gorilla permits, Golden Monkey permits, and Chimpanzee permits are non-refundable.
- Gorilla permits can be rescheduled before 7 days to the trekking date. The Rescheduling of permit entails changing the travel dates and these dates can only be changed within the same year and not to the next year. The fee to reschedule is 20% of the permit fee.
The performance of either party to this Contract shall be excused without liability to the extent that such performance is rendered impossible or impractical due, directly or indirectly, to an event of Force Majeure. A “Force Majeure” event shall mean Acts of God, events of nature, epidemics, civil or military authority, strikes, warlike activity, acts of terrorism and/or domestic or international violence of any nature either directly affecting the area where the contract is to be performed or causing disruption of travel to or from the area, or due to adverse market reaction to any of the foregoing events of Force Majeure. The Supplier will not incur nor be charged any cancellation fees if forced to cancel any events at the last minute due to Force Majeure.
Whilst we and our suppliers have the relevant insurance policies these are not necessarily applicable to individuals participating in any Hope Tours Rwanda experience. It is recommended that you take out the relevant and adequate insurance to cover the activities you will experience during your tour, and which provides coverage against lost or damaged luggage, and other benefits.